Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's been a while but Now I'm Back!!

For any of you that have read posts and/or articles that I have written you may have noticed that I haven't put up anything in quite some time. I can attribute that to certain life events such as moving, the birth of a new child, getting adjusted to new surroundings, etc. but now I am back and hope to keep this going on a regular basis.

To those that haven't read any of my posts, I hope that you find it entertaining and informative. I welcome feedback, questions, and comments. Please know that I don't necessarily view my opinions as the RIGHT and ONLY way that a subject can be viewed. I know that different people can see the same thing in different ways which is why I say I welcome your responses.

Please be on the lookout for future posts including one that I have in mind to post here relatively soon regarding the whole debate on the Washington Redskins name change.

Thanks again and I look forward to the interaction.

Robert Edmonds

bigrob2523@gmail.com
twitter: @bigrob2523
theviewfrommyspot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment